FireMaster® Putty is a non-combustible sealing product ideal for use with our range of FireMaster® products.
As part of the wide FireMaster® range of fire protection products, FireMaster® Putty is used to create a full seal to prevent smoke emission in the event of a fire. As a non-combustible sealant, FireMaster® Putty does not contribute to fires, ensures containment and is also able to resist exposure to water hose streams.
Key features of FireMaster® Putty include:
- Non-combustible material – does not contribute to fires
- Provides a full seal – containing smoke during fires
- Resistance to water hose streams
FireMaster® Putty can be used alone however it is most successful when deployed with other products in the FireMaster® range, these could include:
- FireMaster® Blanket
- FireMaster® Board
- FireMaster® Expanding Felt
- FireMaster® Paper
- FireMaster® Cable Tray Wrap
If you would like to use FireMaster® Putty in your fire protection applications, please contact us today.